Monday, March 28, 2011

Middle East today 28.03.2011

I reserve my right not to comment too much upon the current political situation in the region until I come back to Romania where I will be able to write in detail all the feelings and ideas that have crossed my heart and mind in the past weeks. 
Still I need to say that no one, but no one, really knows what it is happening, especially when he is not here, taking the pulse of the events from the dusty and old streets. Again, the reality here is different and media is as always a powerful arm... but in whose hands? Please do not believe everything you see, our Middle East seems to be wrapped into pieces again and again from external forces reflected in weak characters.
Everything looks like a chess table where hypocrisy, resources and revenge are the main rules. We are witnessing history in real time, but as always a big part of the truth is hidden.  
God help the people and protect the innocents!

No comments:

Post a Comment